English » ERASMUS+ » Erasmus+ Student Mobility » Going Back Home

Going back Home (By the completion of Erasmus+ participation)

 After the completion of your studies and before the departure for your home country, you should pay attention to the following procedure:

  • You should contact your Academic Coordinator at UoA and have the Transcript of Records signed.  In addition, the Transcript of Records should be signed and stamped by the Secretary of the Faculty. 
  • Attention:  The students of the School of Law should address to the Secretariat – Ms Katerina Drosou (erasmus@law.uoa.gr) – in order to obtain their Transcript of Records.
  • Our office (European and International Relations Department) could provide you with a certificate for the period spent at our University, if necessary.  In such case you must send an email with your requirement at our office (dvelin[at]admin.uoa[dot]gr) a few days before your departure.
  • Before your departure, please ensure that you have returned the Medical Care Booklet and the Academic Identification Card to the Secretariat of the Faculty.

Transcript of Records